Jitterbug...pm'd the cell number. Muskie...keep a grip mon..Soon Come! Thanks Peter.

Peckish was on time as usual. He pulled into Seastar right at 11:00am as promised and Shereth assisted him in loading our bags for the two hour trip to my home in Accompong Town. I promised Peckish a fish dinner so we stopped just before Little London at a roadside cook shop where they had some wonderful Jamaican food (including kingfish) for only $400J (at least 1/2 the price anywhere in Negril). Shereth and I had two okra and oats blended drinks over ice. Tasted a lot better than it sounds!

I needed a cheap cell phone and a reliable Internet connection that would work deep in the Cockpits and, with Rob's advice, chose CLARO. We found a shop on St. Georges Street in Sav where I got a cell phone for $1000 J (yes, that is correct.. about $12 US!!!) and a 3-G thumbdrive Internet Connection for about $8000 which included a month worth of service but I had to get it without any chance to return it if it didn't work. You have to simply imagine my joy when I got home to Accompong Town,plugged it in and PRESTO! fast, reliable Internet Service. It makes me so happy!

Marshall has constructed a two-story home made almost exclusively out of mixed concrete and concrete blocks reinforced with over two tons of steel. Structually it is a well-constructed as any structure I have seen in Jamaica but it has been a laborous process as Marshall does almost all the preparation work using the occasional electrician, plumber, tile man and concrete finishing worker when necessary.

My part of the house is the downstairs and it is mainly finished having a bathroom and a living room all plumbed just needing a water source as Accompong Town has no pipe water anywhere so a black tank or a concrete catchment has to be added to supply water and gravity pressure to make it work. I have temporary current until the wire is pulled for the whole house and connected to the meter.

Shereth and I have spent much of the past couple of days cleaning and arranging my things to make it easier for me when she returns to St. Catherine early next week. I like to think of myself as independent and self-sufficient but this still-healing right knee has me needing a little assistance. Between Shereth and Marshall, I am getting around a lot better and with Marshall's Ital cooking I continue to get stronger and (hopefully) thinner too.

Tomorrow I will try to post a few pictures.

Peace and Guidance