Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last day

User Info Menu

Re: Last day

Are you gonna be making it home today? The snow is pretty bad here and headed east. Safe travels Sue.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Sue, thanks for posting all the lovely pics! Safe travels home. See you at Alfred's next Christmas, lol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    Are you gonna be making it home today? The snow is pretty bad here and headed east. Safe travels Sue.
    Not sure yet. Sitting in MoBay waiting for my delayed flight. Fingers crossed though.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Sue, thank you for taking so much of your time on the rock to share a likkle piece of paradise with us up in the frozen north!!

Last day sucks!

Safe travels!

VVHT

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=SLP;186501]Not sure yet. Sitting in MoBay waiting for my delayed flight. Fingers crossed though.< Hurry turn back head back to Golden Sunset no snow there! LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

thanx for the t.r. and pics, looks like you had a great time, Rooms On The Beach one month away, soon come

User Info Menu

TY for taking the time to post~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool