Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Breakfast on the Seven Mile Beach? I need bottom less coffee.

User Info Menu

Re: Best Breakfast on the Seven Mile Beach? I need bottom less coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Johnny View Post
    I'd have to double check on that. Every trip I stop at Goa once or twice for breakfast, paid for every cup. Pricey too... 200-250 ja a cup. Hotels with breakfast plans are the only bottomless cups I've found. I'm all ears though.
    Cafe Goa is the same as Alfreds...one free refill.
    I can't think of anywhere either...other than what you mentioned for a bottomless cup.

User Info Menu

I go to Walmart and get a $9 coffee maker and give it to the maid at the end of my trip

User Info Menu

Negril Treehouse breakfast buffet is $13 per person and if you are staying there it comes with the room. Bottomless coffee and juice.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Treehouse has awesome breakfast with unlimited coffee. Omlets your way, waffles, callaloo, acke/salt fish. Brown stew chicken, grits, oatmeal 3-4 different types of breads(coco,banana),toast, dumplings and occasionally bacon! Lots of fresh fruit, awesome view upstairs and the best staff! Perfect way to start my day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Cafe Goa is the same as Alfreds...one free refill.
    Always thought of that as a top up. Have to drink it down next time to make it a refill.

User Info Menu

You really can't beat Treehouse breakfast....The cooks do change it up. The callaloo is amazing. I always appreciate the beans & franks too. Brownstewed chicken , dumplings mixed in the grits, topped offed with brown sugar. Plus, ham & bacon, omellettes, porridge, hash browns, curried chicken, fruit. juice . coffee.. ackee & saltfish... just tryin' to remember all the great food. Hungry yet?

User Info Menu

What time does Treehouse open for breakfast?

User Info Menu

Catcha has bottomless coffee for guest in the morning. Not sure if it is High or Blue Mountain, regardless it is really good and plentiful.

User Info Menu

Coco La Palm has the best breakfast, IMO, you not only get a bottomless refill of coffee, but you gat complimentary warm, homemade banana bread, with every breakfast !!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Coco La Palm has the best breakfast, IMO, you not only get a bottomless refill of coffee, but you gat complimentary warm, homemade banana bread, with every breakfast !!!
    Yep, and that's one of the reasons I like to stay there.