Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting in Mobay

User Info Menu

Waiting in Mobay

We Have a newbie coming this trip and she is flying in 4 hours after us.We get in about 10am and would like to maybe go to the pier or someplace fun in Mobay and hang out for a few hours to wait for her 2 o:clock arrival so we can all ride to Negril together.I know we could hang out at the airport at club mobay or the groovy grouper but that gets old,and we would be hammered time she got in.Any thoughts on who would be best to take us someplace for the wait and then pick her and us up for the trip to Negril?? Thanks for any insight.

User Info Menu

Re: Waiting in Mobay

I would email Rocky or one of the other drivers in the transportation section. Explain your wishes to them, and I'm sure for i little more cash they would drive you around, stop at some good local places, and explore the area until your friends arrive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phineasfreakears View Post
    I would email Rocky or one of the other drivers in the transportation section. Explain your wishes to them, and I'm sure for i little more cash they would drive you around, stop at some good local places, and explore the area until your friends arrive.
    I'm sure Linston would.

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Just go to Margarittaville, have a few, when you start sliding down the slide, you know you have had enough, then grab a taxi and go get your friend !!!!! and by the way....hello... Dwayne !!!!!

User Info Menu

at the end of the runway on the left is a small beach, get a driver to pick you up and grab some drinks and relax less than 10 min from the airport, soon come

User Info Menu

are you sure you want to pay someone to hang out with you the whole two and a half hours? I can understand the luggage predicament... but that's a lot of extra cash, IMO. Why not take a taxi to and from the airport then have a driver pick you up when your friend is due? You could get in some beach time at Doctor's Cave, have a drink or two, then get yourself back to the airport.

Doctor's Cave: $6.00 us per person, chair, umbrella, pool floatie rental: $6.00 per item
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

like i said , get a driver from the road or departures and take to to Dead End Road along the beach side of the runway for abt 800 ja, grab a few Red Stripes and ice along the way, bring a soft cooler bag, and have him pick you up when you are ready, we did this before, cheap and easy, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phineasfreakears View Post
    I'm with Phineasfreakears...moving around won't be all that easy if you have luggage with you.

Pick a trusted driver...they can store your luggage in their vehicle and drop you off where you like. They don't necessarily have to hang with you, but can pick you up as needed while waiting for your newbie to arrive.

Let your driver know your requirements...they can easily make this work for you.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 01-22-2017 at 08:57 AM.

User Info Menu

Andre and the boys at LuxuriousCarib yours. Super fun guys and the most reasonable prices i was able to find.

User Info Menu

We will definitly have luggage with us,Momma J goes no place without a portable spray booth and all the fixins.Thanks for all the tips,i think we can make this work without any problems!!