Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passport question--6 month rule?

User Info Menu

Re: Passport question--6 month rule?

Just get the passport. You are risking not spending 200 some bucks to lose out on 1000s on your vacation. Plus the peace of mind.

I had my passport in 2 days, when I used a rush service.

User Info Menu

I had no problem when I came in last year with passports expiring within 30 days. I used the "Club Mobay" arrival service - they advised me there would be no problem and of course there was no problem. Have a great time!

User Info Menu

Just to follow up on this thread I did start, after all--your US passport only needs to be be good for the full length of your stay in Jamaica. Though it was wise to ask, I never did need to worry. As the woman at the US Jamaican Embassy advised, "Just go and relax and enjoy the sunshine!" Done, and thank you again, sweet Jamaica!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Thanks for the follow up! We will make note of this post for future inquiries!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

You don't need to make special note of my post--it's here and available to anyone. The important thing is I didn't go by replies which would have had me worried to the point of spending hundreds of dollars completely unnecessarily.
    Last edited by JaBinky; 02-10-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Which is why we will make a note (reminder) here at Negril.com so the next time this is asked we can reference this thread and give people firsthand information!

Thanks!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

you need a new Passport and you have plenty of time to get one...so don't be an idiot and not get one.......lol
    sent off my renewal US Passport this past November and got it back in 2 weeks time......dem fast these days

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

oooooookkkkay.