Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teens Roll Call!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Teens Roll Call!!!

As much as i love jamaica i try not to get to excited and count the days anymore. It drives my lady crazy and when sue asks me why i am not as excited and counting the days like her i tell her because it wont change anything and before we know it will will be back in canada waiting for winter to come so we can go again . That response makes her even more crazy. Sometimes when we are in Jamaica i just wanna lay around and do absolutely nothing so it seems like the time goes by slower lol

User Info Menu

We are at 15 days....soon come.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irieonline View Post
    As much as i love jamaica i try not to get to excited and count the days anymore. It drives my lady crazy and when sue asks me why i am not as excited and counting the days like her i tell her because it wont change anything and before we know it will will be back in canada waiting for winter to come so we can go again . That response makes her even more crazy. Sometimes when we are in Jamaica i just wanna lay around and do absolutely nothing so it seems like the time goes by slower lol
    I would have to agree I feel this way at times too...the anticipation is just as fun because like you said once we there time just fly and your back home geeking again! LOL!
    16 more long days.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

I think I am at 17

User Info Menu

11 more sleeps😀

User Info Menu

Down to 16 now!!!