Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drifters Boardie Meeting, Sun Afternoon, Feb 19th???

User Info Menu

Re: Drifters Boardie Meeting, Sun Afternoon, Feb 19th???

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    You forgot the brown skinned one
    Oops... MY BAD!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    You forgot the brown skinned one
    Haha! We'll try to be there too. I'll be the RED skinned one since this will be the 1st day my body will see the sun in months.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

First day for us. Will probably pop in while walking the beach

User Info Menu

Count us in too! That Fun Holiday nite also sounds interesting...
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Fun holiday is a cool place... just know that the 'all you can drink' is red stripe draft and limited selection... not a deal breaker for all but could be for some ... I personally don't want a 10 oz beer in a plastic cup... it can be hit or miss...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Since Heineken bought D&G from Diego, the quality of all the products has been raised. The Red Stripe draft is excellent and the draft dispensers are cleaned and serviced on a bi-weekly basis island wide to maintain the taste.

This is also why you are getting actual imported Red Stripe now and not the Diego "Jamaican style" swill any more! Big up to Heineken for there dedication to beer.

Hooray Beer! (grin)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

That's good news, rob.... been quite a few years since I've had a decent draft .... then again, haven't tried it in quite a few years, either

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy823 View Post
    Fun holiday is a cool place... just know that the 'all you can drink' is red stripe draft and limited selection... not a deal breaker for all but could be for some ... I personally don't want a 10 oz beer in a plastic cup... it can be hit or miss...
    Actually, all I drink when I hit other bars is Red Stripe (had scary incident with the local white rum a few years back where I didn't know how the hell I got back to my room, so I just drink Stripes now, so I always know what I'm getting.. lol), so that'll work fine for me! But thanx for the tip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Since Heineken bought D&G from Diego, the quality of all the products has been raised. The Red Stripe draft is excellent and the draft dispensers are cleaned and serviced on a bi-weekly basis island wide to maintain the taste.

This is also why you are getting actual imported Red Stripe now and not the Diego "Jamaican style" swill any more! Big up to Heineken for there dedication to beer.

Hooray Beer! (grin)
    Hey Rob, I see that you chimed in... that mean you and Lisa are making a showing next Sunday?

User Info Menu

we hope to see them there, and at Red Dragon as well, very soon come