Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another issue at sunnyside bar again

User Info Menu

Re: Another issue at sunnyside bar again

This makes me so sad. I feel the same way as others. Even though I absolutely love Maureen, and have known her for many years, at times I feel uncomfortable there. I am not sure what she and Robert can do about the people that hang out there, that sometimes make people feel uneasy, (like Jack Sparrow and the likes) but they really need to find a way to curtail the problem. If long timers sometime feel uncomfortable, you KNOW newbies will and do. So sad. I will not give up on one of my favorite little bars yet, but..........I sure miss For Real Bar.

User Info Menu

Where is this bar?

User Info Menu

Sunnyside is next to Rooms.

User Info Menu

It's a shame to hear this. I was hoping that the new businesses that opened in that strip would clean-up that area a bit.

User Info Menu

Another reason to cover your feet on the beach.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Papa Georgie;189411]Another reason to cover your feet on the beach.[/QUOT

Yea ROB why didn't you have shoes on ? Maybe you couldn't find them hehehe...... sorry to here this hope it turns out good for you

User Info Menu

I stepped on a honey bee once on the beach...ouch ...no aqua shoes...stupid me

User Info Menu

This very scary and I hope all turns out well. Gross … believe me Vancouver has a lot of this to offer, but usually it is quite localized to certain areas and you know to keep yourself extra vigilant. It is the stray needle where you least expect it you cannot fathom. It is a good idea for all travellers to keep all inoculations that are available for your destination current for some protection.

As stupid levity, I thought crackheads smoked that poison so watch for broken glass.

User Info Menu

Jamicaroba:
    Very sorry prayers for A Plus labs . I was at Sunnyside in Dec . The angry midget was upset trying to sell bracket At the bar did not want anything from him dollar was not enough. The woman trying to sell massages . It's not worth the trouble.
    I wanted to relax begging non stop .

User Info Menu

I had an issue there two years ago and have only been back 1 time since then. Robert and Maureen are great, however they need to deal with the rude boys who hang out on the picnic tables and work their hustle. Shame as the beers are cheap, however I would rather pay another buck and hang out at a place like Tony's Hut where they do not put up with that crap. These days I spend my time from Tony's Hut and the places to the north.