Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another issue at sunnyside bar again

User Info Menu

Another issue at sunnyside bar again

we just got back from another great trip to Negril, after having 2 incidents last year at Sunnyside bar with the crackheads next door, on our second day this year i had to pulled a syringe, needle out of my foot on our second day, i showed Rob the owner and gave it to him, to me he did not care, we will avoid Sunnyside from now on, by the way i went to the doctor today for blood tests, and have more tests again in 3 months

User Info Menu

Re: Another issue at sunnyside bar again

Sounds like a VERY serious issue ...hope that all turns out well for you ....
    haven't been for a few years (2)..but, between this issue & the issue by Cosmo's .
    .BOTH areas that we frequent often
    We will be rethinking our plans ...
    this is coming from a 25 + year vet.of Negril

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicarob View Post
    after having 2 incidents last year at Sunnyside bar with the crackheads next door, on our second day this year i had to pulled a syringe, needle out of my foot on our second day
    Hope it turns out good for you. Nobody needs that kind of trouble

Question: Why the heck did you go back there after last year?

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I'm sorry this happened to you. There is no excuse for it.

The truth is this is happening everywhere, including one of our local parks up my way here in Canada. A park used heavily by people of all ages, including little kids.

In your case, the owner needs to be vigilant about the condition of his establishment in terms of the safety of his customers.
    Last edited by halfwaytree; 03-02-2017 at 04:05 PM.

User Info Menu

Jeez Rob, sorry to here that.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about that my friend. I had heard they cleaned that area up. If I were Robert and Maureen I would get full time security over there. I myself feel uncomfortable
    at times there, unless I'm with a group of people. As far as the beach incident, I just heard the details, pretty braisen in the middle of the day. If they stepped up security on the beach, they need to step it up more .... call me my friend, can't wait to hear about your trip !

User Info Menu

We had some trouble with the guys next door also. This year we'll stay clear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    Hope it turns out good for you. Nobody needs that kind of trouble

Question: Why the heck did you go back there after last year?

Cap
    i tried to keep a open mind, i was going over to shake his hand and buy a beer when it happened, soon come

User Info Menu

Doesn't happen in the part of Canada I live in

User Info Menu

my gosh, that is just awful to hear. We spent almost every night of our 10 night trip there hanging at Sunnyside, and got to hang out with the locals from next door (lived up stairs)
    Actually thought they were nice guys except for one was little strange. This is just disturbing in all ways, reason we have only been to Jamaica is the safety we feel there, drinking water and the love for JA and the people. Hope your tests come back ok, absolutely scary.
    Toronto here, there's a huge problem found this week literally on the boulevard grass that is used by the public often, freaky people out there..