Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: To carry on or not to carry on? That is the question .....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

lost luggage has only happened to me once, in Hawaii, and the bags were hand-delivered to my house the next day. funny enough, MoBay has always been one of the fastest airports for luggage arrivals IME, luggage has always been there waiting by the time i get through customs; never had any issues there. I've had longer waits with more confusion, wrong carousel listed, waiting over an hour for the bags to get brought in, etc etc around the USA than i've ever had there.

but even in general I don't mind waiting for luggage; for a longer trip it's more important to me to have my own skin/hair products and toiletries so i'm not dependent upon what i can find there (which i gotta say i've found to be not good quality). Although, when traveling domestically, i'll do carryon 'only' - cause here i can buy whatever i need. And if i was going to JA for only a couple days i could do it then too cause 3 oz. would be nuff - but not for anything over a week.
    Last edited by MissBlue; 10-24-2011 at 03:13 PM.