Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Single Digits!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Meinvancouver - Gemini 2?! we'll be checking into to Gemini 1 on the 6th! We missed you by a day! Drats, we would have been next door neighbors!

Sandy-girl - Thanks so much! Only 5 more days to go! We can't wait!!! We mostly used our Sony DSC-H2 Camera- It's about five years old and the snapshot button has fallen off. It works like a charm though. You can get a used one for about 50$ now. I can't recommend this camera enough.

Michele - Thanks! You know, You're the first boardie we ever met! I just wish we knew it at the time! I hope we'll get to meet you again in the future!

FIYAMON - Have a wonderful vacation in Negril - We're looking forward to bringing our first newbie friend too! It's going to be so much fun. Hope We'll see you at the Luciano Concert!

Sweetness - I know!! SOOO Close! We're bummed that we're going to miss you! Only 16 days to go though! Are you packed yet? Have an amazing time in Negril!

Blandy - We're so glad it all worked out and that Andy is doing well! We'll be seeing you soon!

Gerryg123 - Yes, I'm going to build up the nerve to jump off a cliff at some point. Even if it's only 6 feet from the water lol.. I'm going to do it this time!

For those that have jumped off a cliff at Catcha Falling Star, can you tell me.. estimated how far the fall is? I need to mentally prepare myself.

If you see the three of us on the beach or at the Seastar, say Hi!

We'll See you soon!!
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-29-2011 at 04:38 PM.
    Carpe Diem