Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Shauna (marley9808) & Raul's (ralonzo29) 1st Anniversary in Jamaica *Trip Report*

User Info Menu

Spectacular photos.

Hey Miss Dragonfly, I see you looking at me with your beautiful eyes!!!! (I'm sure you know that one! LOL)

User Info Menu

Beautiful trip report and a beautiful couple.....thank you for taking the time....
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

LOL Reggae Roy, you know it! I have a great story about that song. I will have to tell you one day!

Have fun at your show tonight!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it

User Info Menu

P.S. Reggae Roy, if you happen to meet Beezy tonight (guitarist) that is who we were going to see in Ochi, tell him Shauna says hi! Have fun

User Info Menu

You got a deal Shauna!!! We are pretty psyched to be seeing (and meeting) Ziggy tonight. Hope to meet the whole band. I'll send you some photos next week.

User Info Menu

The whole band is great, all of them are like family. Angel, Tracey, Mikey, Sky...everyone...you will have a blast. Ziggy is in rare form on this tour, he has been doing two encores, nice to see him in good spirits! You will have a blast, can't wait for photos

User Info Menu

Picture perfect couple-Congrads on the wonderful trip back to Ja.!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

me = waiting patiently for next update! haha

P.S. btw We're all booked with Chicken now. we're looking forward to meeting him!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Shauna & Raul,

Great meeting you. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you a lifetime of joy and love.

I'm sure we'll catch up the next time you're in Negril.

These pics bring back excellent memories.

Cheers!
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE

User Info Menu

wow, great photos!