Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenny's Chinese food

User Info Menu

Kenny's Chinese food

I went there tonight with a girlfriend and we had some great food. I started with egg drop soup and she opted for the shrimp spring rolls. Then for the main course I ordered shrimp lo mein and my friend had the pineapple, shrimp fried rice. There was so much food we split the dishes and even had enough for a box each to take home. The food was hot and arrived very quickly.

Name:  20170408175515.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  95.7 KB

After dinner we went to watch the sunset at Alfred's. The sun was just setting as we arrived. Unfortunately it set into a cloud bank. The funny shape is the sun peeking out of the clouds. There were some boats moored for the night around.

Name:  20170408183033.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  94.2 KB

Name:  20170408183143.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  89.4 KB

On our walk back the moon was almost full.

Name:  20170408184734.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  86.7 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: Kenny's Chinese food

During my two weeks in negril, we had Kenny's 3 times!
    It was great each time!

User Info Menu

Niiice! I love Chinese food where are they located? After a few days I crave my usuals from home like Burger King, Pasta & Chinese. 😊

User Info Menu

Does anyone know if they do Take Out or Delivery? I heard good things and want to try it when I get down there if they are open during October.
    Hope To See You Pon da Rock!!

User Info Menu

They are next to hidden paradise, you have to go just inside the hotel entrance and go up the stairs.

They do take out but even if you get there at the time told there is a very long wait.

The food is really good

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jame View Post
    Does anyone know if they do Take Out or Delivery? I heard good things and want to try it when I get down there if they are open during October.
    Virtually all restaurants offer take out. Very few offer delivery. This can be currently handled by a taxi/bike driver who is willing to pick it up for you. You call your order in and then when it arrives, you call again to make sure that the order was picked up. With Kenny's this is much less an issue, there are few Chinese restaurants.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Kenney himself delivered our food within 45 minutes of ordering and brought his machine for a cc transaction. Charges 100j for delivery. We had an opportunity to talk about life in Jamaica from his point of view! Very interesting young man.

User Info Menu

We went there last year in April but it was like a furnace so we did not stay to eat,do they have ac now

User Info Menu

Bill Donna, they had fans but I didn't see any A/C. We sat in the left corner at the back and there were breezes blowing through.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

They had A/C when we were there in March. The unit was on the back wall near the ceiling if I remember correctly. A year ago when we were there it was very warm and stuffy with fans going full blast. Incidentally we were prepared for a long wait for our food like last year but we had our meals in 10 or 15 minutes. The food is so good it is worth waiting for.