Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charela Inn

User Info Menu

Re: Charela Inn

Careful, KAM. I've been to Charela. You might have to change your name from Kold to Soft! --Respect, Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marblehead View Post
    Careful, KAM. I've been to Charela. You might have to change your name from Kold to Soft! --Respect, Marblehead
    Too late Marblehead. Booked.

User Info Menu

Miss G and I had lunch there yesterday. Nice place to spend the day on the beach.

Looks like we've found a replacement for Cosmo's

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

To quiet for me...but it's lovely !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    To quiet for me...but it's lovely !!
    We prefer to stay at "quiet" and search out the party when we want it. It's usually nearby, and their Thursday & Saturday music shows are great

User Info Menu

But you said ''we''.... I travel solo, so I like to stay where there is a good social bar, and lot lots of folks around the beach area.... different strokes.....actually Charella reminds me of like of like a supper club setting, so I can see why it appeals to many.

User Info Menu

We are in the junior suite right now and loving it. There isn't a party every night so the wife and I make our own party. No complaints from either of us. Ha
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    We are in the junior suite right now and loving it. There isn't a party every night so the wife and I make our own party. No complaints from either of us. Ha
    thank you for the feedback. my wife and i are just fine without a party every night. another couple is staying at the Charela with us.

our party friends are staying nearby. we will be looking for a superbowl party.

you and your wife have a great time!

User Info Menu

Charela is charming in every way. We have stayed there many times and have many meals there if staying on the beach. Wonderful staff!
    Last edited by nori; 11-10-2017 at 09:19 AM.

User Info Menu

We haven't stayed there yet, but Charela always catches our eye when we walk by. The shady beach looks very nice and we love the quite. On our bucket list for sure.