Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: February Roll Call 2018

User Info Menu

Re: February Roll Call 2018

Quote Originally Posted by JahLove View Post
    Hubby and I will be staying on the cliffs from December 16 to March 3. So excited to get back to our "home away from home".
    Wow, 2 and a half months... totally jealous!

Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    "Kold Ass Mofo" and "The Surviving Members of the 3 Sheets Krew" - Feb 1 through Feb 6 at the Charela Inn - who's got the best superbowl party?
    Seastar has a very large screen set up and also food and drink specials. you can even watch the game from the swim up pool and they provide free transportation to and from. we had a great time last year and will be there again this year.

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

We switched to Firefly. Feb 19-26

User Info Menu

Don and Deb Feb 12th - Feb 26th Fun Holiday , ya mon , soon come

User Info Menu

Wife and I will be at the Firefly Feb 02 -11 Pelican suite. This will be our first stay at this
    resort, we have been walking by it for years and occasionally stopping by for a cold ones and finally decided to give it a try

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chickster View Post
    Seastar has a very large screen set up and also food and drink specials. you can even watch the game from the swim up pool and they provide free transportation to and from. we had a great time last year and will be there again this year.
    We will have to check out Seastar for part of the game.

How about that game last year? At halftime we were debating going out to hear some music since the game was over. The second half was unreal.

User Info Menu

SHUMBA, You folks will like it , I have been in that suite, very nice ! Cozy feel, nice beach area !

User Info Menu

Oh, and I just noticed your dates...you will be able to watch the Vikings in the superbowl on the beach....sweet !!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Oh, and I just noticed your dates...you will be able to watch the Vikings in the superbowl on the beach....sweet !!!!!!!
    Dreamer... nothing but a dreamer

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    We will have to check out Seastar for part of the game.

How about that game last year? At halftime we were debating going out to hear some music since the game was over. The second half was unreal.
    It sure was wild. My wife is a Pat's fan she was really quiet in the first half then she exploded at the end. Seastar also runs a squares board. total prize money was $1000usd I'm staying at Seastar so maybe we'll run into each other

The CHICKSTER