Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ya mon Red stripe Catamarran ....first class all the way !!!

User Info Menu

Ya mon Red stripe Catamarran ....first class all the way !!!

I don't write to many reports, but I had to shout out to Red Stripe Cat ride, and give them a huge thumbs up.
    First class all the way. A group of 20 some boardies went on this cruise during boardie week, on a Wednesday. This usually isn't a day they usually go, but chartered
    it just for us.
    This boat is not on Ja time, this boat has got it going on. Left on time, the crew was amazing, there was never a time that anyone yelled out for a drink, and didn't have one
    in their hand within like a minute. With our crew, they were running constantly.......
    They take you to reefs where whoever wants to snorkel or swim can jump off, and whoever just wanted to stay on, could do so. They kept an eye out for everyone.
    did head counts, all the while keeping the drinks flowing, and the music playing.
    Mid way they served a great dinner of brown stewed chicken, rice, and potato salad, which all were excellent. This all went off like clockwork. They take up by the caves, where you can swim, and up by Rics. This was the highlight of my trip, and I think many others feel the same.
    Wouold love to post some videos, but....no, what happened on the Cat, stays on the Cat.............lol... : ( I can see Robs finger on the delete button already ..hehe ! )
    If you have a chance, give it try, it's definitely worth the money.......Same time next year yall !!!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Ya mon Red stripe Catamarran ....first class all the way !!!

Hey JoJo! Thanks for the cat info. I've always wanted to do the cruise but didn't know if it was worth the $$. Your endorsement is appreciated and good to know how the crew treated you. But Miss Life of the Party, I have a feeling everyone had a blast because YOU were on board!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Where do you sign up for that?

User Info Menu

next door to boat bar...

User Info Menu

It was a really great trip! You'll have a wonderful time!

User Info Menu

I've always felt it seemed too touristy, but I've started to accept, no matter how many times I've been, I am a tourist. Given that and the endorsement here, maybe I'll give it a try next time. I mean, I like boats, snorkel and bottomless drinks! Maybe there'll be some cute tourist girls on board

User Info Menu

Mikey, you like bottomless drinks, boats, and snorkeling, sound like a win win, you will love it. I'm not overlooking the fact that the core group on the boat were boardies that have been friends for years,
    of course that made it all the more great, but I believe you can have just as much fun, with a big group of like minded strangers, and a easy way to meet folks.
    Vi .....hey there lady, one of these days....lol.... you would of loved the vibe on the boat

User Info Menu

jojo P Sounds like you had a blast! Can you tell me where to go to find out cost and more info? I think we'll try it on our next reach

User Info Menu

jess, I swear I still find myself thinking about it here at home, lol !!!!
    Their hut is located right next to the boat bar. You can go there, and see what day they are available the time you are there. Although they were nice to give the boardies a discount,
    I belive the regular price is 60.00. This includes all you can drink, ( and they don't skimp on the alcohol ) a really nice dinner, snorkeling equipment, and a 4 hour cruise.... they play non stop music, which is awesome !!! I would bring a bag with a towel, sunscreen or lotion, and although they don't push it, they have a bucket for tips at the end, so a little cash as they work really hard !! Its cool and refreshing and a total blast to be out on the water, looking at the coastline !!!!!

User Info Menu

I cannot wait!!! Thanks for the info!