We're coming to Negril the beginning of September. The only other time I've been there was in June. So I'm wondering........is this the rainy season? Is it going to be dead everywhere? I don't think we could pick a bad time to come back, and if it rains we can handle that. Wondering if we will have the beach to ourselves Hoping that there will be places open and live music. I will be checking the board prior to leaving to see if anything is going on. 92 days and counting........it's ALL I can think of.........We're staying at Grand Pineapple but really looking forward to checking some other places out. We're going to YS Falls and Black River (already booked) but I'd love to go check out Pelican Bar. Is this worth it? I wish I'd planned better and done YS falls and Pelican the same day but I think it would be too much to try to do all in one day. I've always wanted to go to Pelican bar and not sure when we'll be back........Come on boardies.....help me figure out what to do!!! What kind of cost and how long would going to just Pelican bar be? I think I've read most people only go there for a couple of hours. Is it worth the few hours in the car for this? I just don't know. maybe Calico Jacks instead? I don't want to be mad at myself for not going though.

OK, I need to focus on work for a little bit. But I need to know this - How do you get through the time leading up to a trip? I can hardly stand it. We've been to Punta Cana and Mexico for our last few trips and all the while I've been wanting to come back.....and now that we are I can't hold back my excitement!