Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rasta ade

User Info Menu

Re: Rasta ade

I don't have a personal picture, but here is their TA page:
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...h_Jamaica.html

Nice looking shop!

User Info Menu

Name:  Jamaica 2 2015 010.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  97.3 KB

User Info Menu

Very Very good food there. I don't seem to have a photo of the front of the restuarant but here's some of the delicious food.

Name:  Rasta Aid Resuarant.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  96.1 KB

Name:  Akee & Salt Fish - Rasta Aid.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  69.3 KB

Name:  Dessert.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  56.2 KB
    Last edited by Craig123; 08-29-2017 at 01:17 PM.

User Info Menu

I don't have a pic, but you can't miss it. It's a very colorful place (Red-Yellow-Green) freshly painted. Just past Rooms on the beach.

User Info Menu

wow. Looks great. How long have they been open. Hard to believe that I've never wandered in there with it looking that inviting. Recently remodeled, new paint?

User Info Menu

After speaking to Mikey, the owner, he said he's only been down there 2 years, so less than that. It's a new establishment. The place is spotless and his stock is shelved in front, so you can see how nice it looks. My wife is very picky (she won't eat in just any place) and she loves this place. I'm not a health food fanatic, and I love it too!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Hard to believe that I've never wandered in there with it looking that inviting. Recently remodeled, new paint?
    Yup. It's located in what used to be that dumpy strip next to Sunnyside bar. That whole area has really improved since Rasta Ada opened.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Yup. It's located in what used to be that dumpy strip next to Sunnyside bar. That whole area has really improved since Rasta Ada opened.
    Oh, is this where "Flex" has his 24/7 late night spot? Light blue shack with a picnic table, couple tables and bench under a small roof?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Oh, is this where "Flex" has his 24/7 late night spot? Light blue shack with a picnic table, couple tables and bench under a small roof?
    It's where Myrna's grocery store was located.
    Going South...it's Sunnyside...then the open concrete space where you can head to the bathroom...Rasta Ade is located right next to the concrete space...then Kamara's set a bit further back.

Photo is almost a couple of years old...but it gives a general idea.
    Name:  P1060545 (1).jpg
Views: 495
Size:  101.8 KB
    Last edited by Bnewb; 08-30-2017 at 10:07 AM.

User Info Menu

great place . my daughters ate lunch there every day and we were not far behind .