Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on cliffs accomodations

User Info Menu

Re: Thoughts on cliffs accomodations

Yeah sorry by "all In" I meant taxes etc.
    Would not book AI , no need in Negril.
    With discount rate is $60.nt X 2 ppl plus taxes and fees=$435.ish

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Thanks Georgia,
    According to our friends who stayed last year they do have a/c and apparently the rooms are bigger garden side.
    I'd have preferred seaside for the view but it was considerably more $ and besides we'll have 9 of 14 days on the beach . I think I'll be ok in the garden.....
    Walked the road a lot last time, not too concerned and long as I remember to pay attention!!
    Glad to hear they have put in A/C garden side as they don’t get the ocean breeze over there.
    The rooms definitely are bigger. Shuttles to legends are available to all guests. Specific times of the day though. But hey, if the times don’t work out, taxis are pretty cheap.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

What with RonMon experienced at Samsara (heard this before) I'd look on down the the West End road for other accommodating (without the +++++ charges)..as I've posted before where I've gladly paid a very reasonable rate (12 years now for a 4 to 6 week stay) & a FREE shuttle to the beach with absolutely none of this stuff I keep hearing about at said other property...choose wisely people....don't be fooled by the flash..there's wonderful little gem properties down the West End road..I found mine & I'm not going anywhere after 12 years after 24 years coming to Negril (always on the West End)....& for what it's worth I've looked just to see what's out there from time to time on the West End..then there's the old saying...if it's not broke no reason to fix it. I do go to the beach everyday with the FREE shuttle...but love to come back to the calm West End to experience a wonderful sunset from my seaside room or the resorts perfectly perched bar/restaurant above Mother Ocean...

User Info Menu

Home sweet home