Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Money Cologne at Arthur's Bar

User Info Menu

Re: Money Cologne at Arthur's Bar

A general comment; When I have gone to a restaurant that I am not at all familiar with, that is without menus (or a menu board showing prices), I will ask the prices. Similar to the idea of getting in to a taxi in Jamaica, you want to know the deal before the ride.
    Of course any establishment that would take advantage of unsuspecting clients will not be around for long anyway. As another boardie noted, there are far too many great options for food in Negril.

User Info Menu

I have noticed a trend at restaurants at home and especially in tourist and business locations - a manager and sometime's the owners personally go to each table and ask "how is it?". And they do this before the check is on the table. It is not unusual to get this question from both the server and the management. May save them time defending a bad experience on social media after the fact.

User Info Menu

I say Big Up to Money Cologne . Standing up , and trying to make it right , shows some integrity !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankk View Post
    Anyone have other experiences to share? I liked this response and might give it a careful look in February just because I’ll be in the area.
    Four of us ate there end of Sept and had a decent meal, no issues. I'll be back for sure.