Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainy nights

User Info Menu

Rainy nights

Monsoon type rains the last 2 nights till 6 in the morning. No problem it’s nice to sleep to. Tonight we walked to CoCo for dinner. I thought we were in the clear. Rain broke out about 7:00. It was wild running back to our room. Another memory.

User Info Menu

Re: Rainy nights

Haha, not quite monsoon...but, my garden is beautifully green and way overgrown...enough already...
    you'll be happy to know only one day left of the evening rains, Miss Honey!

User Info Menu

They were trying to tie down the tarps at CoCo because of the wind. Then the electric was blinking. Lucky we had a short run. It’s actually relaxing hearing the rain.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Monsoon type rains the last 2 nights till 6 in the morning. No problem it’s nice to sleep to. Tonight we walked to CoCo for dinner. I thought we were in the clear. Rain broke out about 7:00. It was wild running back to our room. Another memory.
    I love the balconies at Idle during a storm. I know if it goes too long it can put a damper on things. But I love watching the storm with some good food, a glass of rum and a spliff if that's you thing, and the reggae playing just loud enough for the neighbors to enjoy it. A rainy day like that in Negril, beats a sunny day at home or work any Day!! Enjoy!

User Info Menu

We have a few things to finish up at Zion Hill and this rain ain't helping.

Linston wants to get back to taxi work now that the yard is done for the season.

Come on dry time!

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Haha, not quite monsoon...but, my garden is beautifully green and way overgrown...enough already...
    you'll be happy to know only one day left of the evening rains, Miss Honey!
    Glad to hear it'll be clearing just before I arrive

User Info Menu

The days have been beautiful. So it hasn’t put a damper on anything. Those balconies here at idle are the best.really all we need is the bathroom and this balcony. Enjoying my last 2 hrs onthebeach then moving to the cliffs.

User Info Menu

Trapped at Pushcart in the downpour. Quick trot to the car and fun ride down from the cliffs dogging rain filled potholes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    We have a few things to finish up at Zion Hill and this rain ain't helping.

Linston wants to get back to taxi work now that the yard is done for the season.

Come on dry time!

Cap

Hi Cap. Is the new round house done? Don't think we've seen a picture update recently; maybe I missed it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Hi Cap. Is the new round house done? Don't think we've seen a picture update recently; maybe I missed it.
    Mostly done. Linston is living in it now. I'm in my house down in what used to be the parking lot.

I'll be posting pictures from our trip (last week) soon

Thanks

Cap

Name:  IMG_20171108_101242.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  88.3 KB

Name:  IMG_20171110_091216959.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  78.5 KB
    Last edited by captaind; 11-15-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave