Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Average cost for lobster dinner on the beach?

User Info Menu

Average cost for lobster dinner on the beach?

Any recommendations for a lobster dinner?

User Info Menu

Re: Average cost for lobster dinner on the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by apohydro View Post
    Any recommendations for a lobster dinner?
    Kuyaba at sunset. I can't remember the price. They also have a good breakfast with bottomless coffee.

User Info Menu

Pricing for a lobster dinner is anywhere from $25US to $45US. Depends on where you order it and how the lobster is prepared. Some places offer 2 for 1 lobster meals/pricing as well.

User Info Menu

Kuyaba is hard to beat. We have had some very good meals there along with great service. I know it's not on the beach, but Ltu Pub on the cliffs puts some delicious grilled lobster on your table.

User Info Menu

Swordfish is close to the beach... Lobster mac and cheese was pretty awesome and although it was dead still on the cliffs that night, there was an amazing, consistent breeze upstairs at swordfish. Attached our receipt and our menu blocking the wind to keep the candle lit. Magical night.
    Name:  Swordfish Receipt.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  87.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_20171118_192627061_TOP.jpg
Views: 1033
Size:  82.3 KB

User Info Menu

Oh the RR was Devon House rum raisin ice cream which was also awesome.

User Info Menu

This may be a little late for a reply if you were pon de rock when originally posted. But, for future reference, and other curious posters, far west is a wonderful place called Just Natural. They have lobster dinner for 1500J. They also have various fish dinners, for 500J. Great breakfasts from 150-350 and the banana jam is indescribably delicious Everything on the menu is amazing. Dinners all include soup and dessert. The place itself is so homey, visually appealing, and down right charming. Also, another plus IMO, like the name says, everything thing is just natural! Theresa, the owner is the kindest, purest soul! I highly recommend and would suggest everyone should give it a try at least once. If anyone checks it out please give a big hug to Theresa for me...soon come!
    Last edited by Anabeth; 01-18-2018 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Add text
    " I want to be an outrageous old woman who never gets called an old lady. I want to get leaner and meaner, sharp edged, and earth colored, til I fade away from pure joy".