Hi Boardies I've vacationed in Negril on the Cliffs a few years back, we rented a scooter and had a great time just my wife and I. We have never vacationed in Montego Bay.

Now we have a 1 1/2 year old toddler and would like to return to Jamaica for a weeks vacation.
I thought that MBJ would be so much easier on us because its closer to the airport and there are a lot of all-inclusive resorts. The problem with an all inclusive resort is room size, we would have to sleep right next to the crib and I know I'm not going to bed at 7:30pm!

So now we decided to start looking for Condos in MBJ, not far from the beach so we can Taxi it back and forth each day. Then as I was reading some Threads In this Forum I read that Montego Bay is not at all like Negril... The people and attitudes are way different? So then I thought whats the big deal 45min taxi to Negril to have a little peace. I don't know maybe Montego Bay is a great vacation town?

In your Motherly/Fatherly opinion what would be a better family vacation Negril! or give MBJ a try?
p.s I was thinking if Negril is the destination then we may try "Travellers Beach Resort" or "Negril Palms"

thanks a lot