Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: How many days for you??

User Info Menu

Re: How many days for you??

i just asked my home mini google! she said 122 days!Name:  P1030756.JPG
Views: 338
Size:  811.3 KB

User Info Menu

Hey Rooster!! We met you at CSC. This wil be our 3rd year there. We are from Green Bay. We arrive on March 3. Hope to see you again. I have a feeling you'll be on the tail end of your vacation while we start our 11 night stay. Bummed that DE Bar isn't across the street anymore , it was great for late night cocktails within walking distance. Keep us posted when you get there please. Cheers!! Safe travels!

User Info Menu

Hey Tamiam20 your right... unfortunately I'm shortening up the reach this year by a week & out on March 2nd... certainly will miss DeBar for sure..the good thing about it for me is I'll be saving about $400.00 not being there.... not kidding either!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mfloyd View Post
    5!
    I posted that on Christmas Eve, due to unforseen circumstances, we have cancelled and rebooked our trip. Feb 2, Soon Come 36 days!

User Info Menu

two more sleeps!!!!
    SF

User Info Menu

Rooster, Darn we will miss you!! Please save some sun & Red Stripes for us!! Just hoping SCS has our umbrella & lounge chairs down by the cliffs "our favorite spot". Dreaming about the crashing waves already....... Ahhhh!!!!

User Info Menu

Well we can only hope that have made some of those purchases...& There's no better way to wake up to & fall asleep to the waves kissing the cliffs...ahhh

User Info Menu

60dayz

User Info Menu

too many. and it got worse.

User Info Menu

41 days. I can make it.... it's 5 degrees here today, but I can do this. it's going to snow this weekend, and stay below freezing for at least the next ten days, but I can do this.... Who am I kidding? I'm losing my mind, I need some island time ASAP or I'm going to snap!