Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How many days for you??

User Info Menu

Re: How many days for you??

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    41 days. I can make it.... it's 5 degrees here today, but I can do this. it's going to snow this weekend, and stay below freezing for at least the next ten days, but I can do this.... Who am I kidding? I'm losing my mind, I need some island time ASAP or I'm going to snap!
    I just spit out my coffee!!🤣🤣🤣
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

8 days....and its -41 with the wind here in good old Saskatchewan!! Yeah fml.....
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

3 degrees here this morning... 43 days!!!!

User Info Menu

58 days for us. With the freezing temps here we can't stop talking and thinking about the sweet, warm island breeze!
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

32 for us. My 9th visit, wife's 3rd and sons 1st😍

User Info Menu

6 more sleeps for us! 4 degrees here in Upstate New York and I can't wait to get outta here!

User Info Menu

27 days left and freeze cold in Northern WI. Who needs 4 seasons I can take one season-Beach Season-all year long. If only I didn't need to work.

User Info Menu

36 days before we escape Minnatundra. Minus temps suck more then ever this year. Wish all a Happy New Year.

User Info Menu

353 days for us and like Crusher, we are -41 Celsius with windchill. Now the one positive is that we just got back on Tuesday from a week in Negril! Soon Come for December 2018

User Info Menu

30 days & counting !