Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

User Info Menu

Re: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

IAW will spoil you!

User Info Menu

Re: HELP this newly divorced Couples Resorts only staying Jamaica loving female :)

I just checked IAW price , low season is 180 bucks a night..... shoot, they better spoil you,, lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    I always get second floor, and I spend ALOT of time on my balcony!
    NO YOU do not JoJo! You are too busy painting Jamaica Red & Green I know! LOLOL!!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    i just checked iaw price , low season is 180 bucks a night..... Shoot, they better spoil you,, lol
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jennifereisme View Post
    Thanks Jojo!!
    Jenn I don't know you but here is my deal, my most important thing in the world is the safety and happiness of my wife. White Sands lets me sleep at night without a second thought. If you feel, and I mean woman's intuition, that IAW is the way to go then go there, but not over safety and a nice balcony because White Sands covers all that plus security at a very reasonable price, just sayin.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

White Sands is a lovely property...but we're getting close to apples & oranges between White Sands and Idle Awhile...
    Jennifer...please go with your instinct for now, whether its Idle Awhile (which is well worth their price) or White Sands which has been mentioned here as a good place for solo travellers...
    Choose what suits you for your first time travelling solo...you truly can't make a bad choice with any property that has been mentioned in this thread!
    Last edited by Bnewb; 01-20-2018 at 08:06 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    White Sands is a lovely property...but we're getting close to apples & oranges between White Sands and Idle Awhile...
    Jennifer...please go with your instinct for now, whether its Idle Awhile (which is well worth their price) or White Sands which has been mentioned here as a good place for solo travellers...
    Choose what suits you for your first time travelling solo...you truly can't make a bad choice with any property that has been mentioned in this thread!
    Thanks so much for the feedback. Making a decision this week... Still leaning towards IAW only because this is my first time in five visits that I will not be staying AI and may need to ease gently into it. LOL!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Jenn I don't know you but here is my deal, my most important thing in the world is the safety and happiness of my wife. White Sands lets me sleep at night without a second thought. If you feel, and I mean woman's intuition, that IAW is the way to go then go there, but not over safety and a nice balcony because White Sands covers all that plus security at a very reasonable price, just sayin.
    Appreciate your opinion very much!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    NO YOU do not JoJo! You are too busy painting Jamaica Red & Green I know! LOLOL!!
    Now chica, you know when I actually do make it back to my room, I love my balcony ...........hehehehe !!!

User Info Menu

If you do choose WS, I highly suggest staying on the garden side because their balconies are quite larger (which seems important to you) than the beach side. The beach side balconies can sometimes feel a lil cramped because of the room AC unit that's on the balcony. SO I think you'd be more than happy with the garden side balcony as compared to IAW. The real question is, do you care to wander every night for your dinner? I think that may be more important since, the restaurant at WS closes by 3pm (you can always get a drink there though since the bar is usually open til midnight).

Last edited by ukran1ans; 01-22-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    Go Bills!