Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Taking A Poll

User Info Menu

Taking A Poll

For any who have stayed at both, which do you prefer, Seastar Inn or Samsara? I was thinking garden side for Samsara as I like the porch with the hammock. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Taking A Poll

Samsara hands down...on the water

User Info Menu

We will be back to Samsara in October.

User Info Menu

The beach in my sweet spot

User Info Menu

Seastar all the way

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

If you don't mind, what are your reasons since it's not near the water? Big thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVW View Post
    If you don't mind, what are your reasons since it's not near the water? Big thanks
    they provide a free shuttle to and from the beach so you get the best of both worlds. I can spend all day at the beach then return to the tranquillity of the West End

The staff is second to none. They have a great menu. A nice swim-up bar and an overall great vibe

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Thanks to all who replied so far. I'm taking all into consideration plus thinking of dividing the time between Negril & Treasure Beach. Never stayed in TB but sounds nice.