Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael's On Time Taxi

User Info Menu

Michael's On Time Taxi

Boardies,
    Another big THUMBS UP for Michael's On Time Taxi! He is REALLY on time - and a great driver.. He knows the route between MoBay and Negril like the back of his hand. He drives safely, and is just a pleasure to talk to as you make the trip. I HIGHLY recommend im!!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Re: Michael's On Time Taxi

I agree DaRev! We use Michael's On Time Taxi for every trip and he is always there when he's supposed to be and very safe! He's funny too and we're happy to have him as a friend

User Info Menu

Thank you DaRev and agregory! Always my pleasure to be of service.

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril. You can contact me by email Michaelheath007@gmail.com or call me at 1(876)887-9342 from montego bay to negril from 1-2 person is $65us on 3 person is $70us

User Info Menu

Big up's to Michaels On-Time Taxi!

User Info Menu

Michael's On Time Taxi is the best!
    we will be contacting him soon with our next travel dates

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril.

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you ftom Montego bay airport to negril and back to montego bay airport

User Info Menu

Come to jamaica for the best experience of a life time . Jamaica the land of wood and water awaits you . Our beautiful sun sets at ricks cafe , cooling running waters at us , may field and dunns rovers falls . You are all invited , you are all welcome . Contact micheals on time tax for more information

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril and back to montego bay airport all so I can I take you from Hotel in montego bay to negril too

User Info Menu

Michael's on-time taxi is available to drive you for the airport to negril for $65us dallas from 1 to 2 people and $70us for 3 people travelling together
    Last edited by Michael's On-Time Taxi; 11-15-2019 at 12:27 PM.