Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treehouse info

User Info Menu

Red face Treehouse info

Is there a store at or nearby the Treehouse where you can buy snacks, bottled water etc, thanks!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Treehouse info

Absolutely. There is a small grocery store just to the north and across the street from Treehouse. I think the name is Hibiscus Grocery 🌺.

User Info Menu

Awesome, thanks Cocobread, any idea what hours they are open??

User Info Menu

Also store on site

User Info Menu

Thanks mjf2, I was hoping to hear that too!!!

User Info Menu

If I remember right it didn’t open until 9 or 10. Not sure on closing, sorry!

User Info Menu

Thanks Cocobread, we will be arriving a little later in the evening and was hoping to be able to get some refreshments etc without having to stop at a grocery store along the way....just want to get there!!!!

User Info Menu

the gift shop right across the tiny parking lot has refreshments and booze. The bodega across the street will have more food and snack options. Also the front desk has a fridge with beer, sodas, juice and a small selection of booze and snacks.

User Info Menu

Kootenaygirl - when are you arriving? We will be there in 8 days and are staying at Country Country (right next to Treehouse). We always make a run to the grocery store across the street when we arrive. We don’t like stopping in MoBay as we just want to get to Negril as fast as possible also! I can post the store hours next week if you like.

User Info Menu

Awesome Cocobread, we will be there on the 18th, counting sleeps now!! I really appreciate your help, thank you!!!