Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Advice/Tips for ATI DREAM WEEKEND 2018

User Info Menu

Advice/Tips for ATI DREAM WEEKEND 2018

Hows everybody doing!

Back from my second trip, and what to do when you`re back home... PLAN THE NEXT TRIP
    I went solo a couple weeks ago, and my friends are jealous / kicking themselves in the head from not coming, and in doing so comes the guilt trip and pressure to bring them to ATI DREAM WEEKEND 2018

Any tips for this week as its probably going to be very busy.
    probably 3 or 4 male travelers so we will definitely, all need our own beds.

Which would be a better option a hotel or would a villa be good, drinks and food are mostly included in all the parties, so this is a comfortable safe/relaxing spot to just call home base, also not too far from all the parties and action. Price range for 11 days = 1500$ (MAX) CDN P/P EXCLUDING airfare and the ATI bracelet

i previously stayed at the beachcomber club and the location was perfect, many availables route taxis, not a highly congested area of beach.

User Info Menu

Re: Advice/Tips for ATI DREAM WEEKEND 2018

Definitely book early if you're looking to stay on the beach again...beach hotels book up the quickest for this time of year.

User Info Menu

I agree, the first thing to do is lock in your accommodations as soon as possible. Places not only fill up early, but the rates go up the closer it gets to Dream Weekend and Independence. Check out the map and look into places mid way on the beach. This is so you can walk to most venues and not rely on public transportation (do not stay on the cliffs). Taxi rates are higher during this time because of having to sit in traffic and making less trips. Traffic will be bumper to bumper when the nightly event ends. To me, that was the BEST time to walk the road. Non-stop action and the opportunity to grab a huge cup of soup on the way to the room.

If you and your group are into the serious party scene, then you will be in the right place come August.

User Info Menu

Check out Rondel Village 2Bedroom villas
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up and suggestions, and its why im trying to plan this out fast.
    Im checking out a couple of the hotels advertised on here and onestop
    Is there any villas or appartments that you guys would recomend (i`ve heard of point village and the beach club condos) or know of.

User Info Menu

Point village and Beach club are at the far ends, and not walkable to most central beach venues. Click on the maps provided when looking at locations.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Point village and Beach club are at the far ends, and not walkable to most central beach venues. Click on the maps provided when looking at locations.
    I don`t mind if they are on the ends of the beach, as long as we are on the beach. The reason for my question is because i already knew they were a bit further out, and wanted to know if there were any other places like these in prime spots.
    and as a young traveller, i don`t mind walking and exploring. Looking for a homebase, and not wanting the home base straight on the party zone as i mentioned in my first post, but thanks for pointing this out to me.

User Info Menu

Check out Crystal Waters...right in middle of beach..have villas up to 3 bedrooms..awesome beach