Quote Originally Posted by sunchaser View Post
Lovely!- Your photos bring back so many good memories of our trip there 2 years ago. Very much looking forward to hearing/seeing more of your visit(s). Thank you!
sunchaser! Has it been two years already??? I remember your magnificent slide show of Port Antonio. You showed places and details that I have yet to capture. In fact, you inspired me to do a video report but I forgot about that promise until now. I’m so glad you gave me a shout because now I’m writing down the reminder to make that project happen for my August visit. I have a quick question…were you able to use your own music or did you have to select from their library?

Sooooo when are you two lovebirds going back?????? Portland misses you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maralunatic View Post
I'm so glad I got to see this before I trip! Keep the report coming please!
Awesome pictures!
Maralunatic, I’m on a mission to get as much posted before you take off. You should search sunchaser and find that slide show of their visit. You’ll appreciate the piece on rafting and eating at Ms. Belinda’s place.

Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
Great pictures and narration *vi*! I am reminiscing back to a year ago when we visited Portland

It's 10F out here at home and we just received 6 inches of snow, but fortunately we'll be in Jamrock soon! We won't be visiting the east end this year though, we're sticking to Negril
Hello there agregory!!! Thanks for joining the ride! I’m happy to hear you’re returning soon. Those temps are no joke. No worries about seeking warmth in Negril, Portland will be there when you’re able to return. Heck, it’s been a couple years since I’ve been back to Negril. So do me a favor and post a report when you get back to motivate me to break off Negril a piece of my Jamaica time.