Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transport preferences

User Info Menu

Re: Transport preferences

Been using Clive's for years and no issues. All the drivers from Clive's we have had over the last 15 years have been very dependable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    I use Linston

Cap
    Me too!
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Andre and the crew at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica are my preference.

http://luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com/

I needed to get a "travel permit" to bring my dead friend's ashes to Negril and Andre's assistance was priceless.

User Info Menu

I use http://luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com/. Haven't used anyone else. Andre feels more like a long lost relative to me. Glad I found him!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Me too!
    We have had great experiences with Linston too. Can’t wait to see him April 21st!

User Info Menu

I do love Linston's service, he is great ! Very safe driver, very nice person, I highly recommend him - last time I used Kingsley's service, mainly because I was with my daughter and she wanted a big air conditioned van so we used Kingsley http://kingsleystakecaretours.com/ - that was a great service too, safe and nice drivers. Neither services drove too fast, just nice and safe drivers !!

User Info Menu

We are big Champion Tours fans. He always seems to know when I need to be picked up from an excursion - slippery slope and all. Highly skilled driver, cool dude.

User Info Menu

I use Malcolm Brothers and Fabian Tours - both professional, clean vehicles, friendly service and competitively priced. I am going for a quick unplanned visit in March so I will keep my transportation costs at a minimum and take Juta.

User Info Menu

Have used Joe Cool for about 5 years, I have not found anyone cheaper than his $50 rate to Negril, and yes that includes up into the Cliffs. He is always on time, clean, safe vehicles and a cold Red Stripe or two waiting on you!

User Info Menu

We have used Patrick Clarke of Pat's Transportation Service for over 20 years. Professional, courteous, on-time and just a joy to be around. We've seen his kids grow up into fine young men and look forward to our Welcome to Jamaica hug from Patrick each time we come to the Rock.