Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Be prepared and know that you have help for illness or injury 24/7 during your stay!

User Info Menu

Be prepared and know that you have help for illness or injury 24/7 during your stay!

It has been a BUSY season already! I feel the season will continue to be busier, for a longer period of time, due to the damage on other islands/areas have received from Mother Nature. Be prepared and have my information in case of illness or injury! I collaborate with multiple physicians, services and ambulances. I have been servicing hotels and many apartments in Negril for years by being a first call service for assessment and services! I know the ropes and I will be your advocate and assist you by providing nursing services, collaborate and/or refer you where to go or call appropriate ambulance. I have connections with services and facilities in and outside of Negril. I also give you a receipt so you can seek reimbursement through your medical travel insurance, that I encourage you to have. It is my goal to give you a "Comforts of Home" feel while you are away from home.
    My service is a Call Service, so when you call me I come as soon as possible. www.j.mp/comfortsJA to see all concierge services and options

* PreRegistration is an option this year.
    I get hundreds of bits and pieces of information randomly sent to me, from many people I do not even know, which I do not encourage or save! This PreRegistration is a business process to streamline information sent to me to ONE area where I can save it.

The process of PreRegistration is where you pay a small fee $50 (approx $44 to me through Paypal) and you may send a contact form with your information to me which is saved in a file AND you also get 24/7 telephone triage access to me, where i may be able to help immediately because I have your information at my fingertips. When I receive your receipt and form, I will respond with additional questions and confirm. You then have a file with me which is deleted after this season for confidentiality reasons. No file will be saved since all medical records/information need to be updated annually.
    **Note: all emergency life threatening calls take priority...but if I get two calls, non-life threatening, I will attend the PreRegistered client first!
    This is another advantage to you. The clients that have PreRegistered have only expressed gratitude and peace of mind knowing they are prepared.

I get just as many day calls as night calls....clinics are running during day and physicians are busy, so save my number and know you have help. Many clinics open 9 or 10 AM, but physicians run their own schedule, so they may not be in until afternoon and Sundays are flexible days to be open OR NOT. Part of my services are to figure out IF you need to go, where you should go based on who is available...OR it is best to go somewhere else for a higher level of care! I take my business very seriously and do my best to fill the gap in Negril with the blessings of Ministry of Health here.

Physicians try to take some hotel calls when they can but there are many that don't do outside calls. When clinics and healthcare center closes, no physicians live here in Negril. I carry a medic bag with supplies and I will assist and be your advocate in case of illness or injury. I can do telemedicine with ONE physician I have been working with for years and this has worked wonderfully when he is available, no mater where he is in Jamaica as long as internet is up. I continue to grown and provide or facilitate care as I link with more resources for you. Take Care and Prepare.
    Nurse Beth
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Comforts of Home Nursing; 02-25-2018 at 12:02 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Be prepared and know that you have help for illness or injury 24/7 during your st

Hi Beth, is the $50 registration fee per person? I tried the link provided and can't seem to connect to your site.

User Info Menu

Re: Be prepared and know that you have help for illness or injury 24/7 during your st

Hello!
    Yes, if you go to website and click on paypal you will see $50 per adult, child free with paying adult. Read above to see the benefits of Pre Registration! Great bang for your buck to have a resource here on the ground 24/7 to assist over the phone with questions, concerns or advise. Nurse Beth 876-464-2894
    www.j.mp/comfortsJA