I'm kind of sad my trip report has come to an end. But I will be returning to Jamaica in December so at least I have something to look forward to!!

To be quite honest, I LOVED Port Antonio! It had such a cool funky vibe, and the people were friendly. My heart is torn, since I love the energetic vibe you get in Negril, but I also loved the chill feeling you get in PA. I may just have to split trips and satify my soul, as Bob would say!
While we're being honest, I have to admit I hated Ocho Rios. The town and the people had a worn, world-weary feeling to it, and I'm not sure if it's because they see (and get sick of) all the cruise ships that continually dock. There just wasn't the energy and vibe that you get elsewhere. Montego Bay, in my opinion can also be like that. Sorry for any Ochi fans, but just saying how I felt, and don't get me wrong, most of the people we encountered were great, just a general feeling.
I live in a tourist area, and I can understand the feeling some people get when they see their town constantly overrun by tourists.

So there you have it...my first trip report.
I have to say it was kind of fun to write it since I kind of relived the whole vacation!!