Hi Maralunatic, Yes, I was in Portland and just return from a visit that was way too short. I’ve experienced “post-reach effects” before, but not like this time. I’ve been having flash-backs for a couple of days. You know, when you hear a note or smell something that is connected to Jamaica, you are mentally taken back to it all. How disappointing when you have to snap out of it and refocus on the here and now which ain’t Jamaica.

But anyway, I’m sooooo happy to see you continued with your awesome report. Your pictures of the beaches and market visit are fabulous. So bright and beautiful. I’m also glad you caught the jerk sausage at the center while it was fresh and juicy. And you were on the beach during a Beenie Man shoot!!! I would have approached him for a picture without hesitation!

I will be adding this reach to the report that is already up. I did a lot, but not enough to start a new post. I rode with Devon 85% of the time and he told me how much he enjoyed accommodating you and Mr. Lunatic. He’s going to be a huge support with my summer project…more of that later.

I tell you, we could be great travel partners because we are drawn to the same locations. I’ve stayed at the same condos in Ocho Rios and sat on Mahogany beach for many hours.

Please keep it coming!