Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: November Roll Call!

User Info Menu

Re: November Roll Call!

You can add your's truly and two "mini me"s (sons aged 18 and 25) for November. Staying at White Sands Nov 29 till Dec 9. Then it's back to the rat race :-(

Soon come ...

User Info Menu

November time again..

4th to the 15th cliffside @ Catcha

11/2 - 11/11 gregandkelly63 @ CCLP
    11/3 - 11/16 lahoge @ WS
    11/4 - 11/15 brian&shari @ Catcha
    11/6 - 11/15 Chooch100 @ GP
    11/7 - 11/15 msbaltimore @ CCLP
    11/7 - 11/15 IRIEchic
    11/10 - 11/19 Rumlover @ NBCC
    11/10 - 11/24 Weeboy1 @ CCLP
    11/14 - 12/2 meinvancouver (Gilles & Dolly) @ Catcha/WS
    11/17 - 12/1 kevinmon @ Negril Palms
    11/17 - 11/30 1966 Hippie
    11/21 - 11/28 jamman @ Samsara/Legends
    11/22 - 12/2 billndonna @ WS
    11/23 - 12/2 ukran1ans @ WS
    11/23 - 12/4 Scott and Janet
    11/25 - 12/3 Muzikdoc @ Kuyaba
    11/26 - 12/6 rocknrollfarmer @ Seastar
    11/26 - 12/14 prat sista @ Kuyaba/Tingalaya's Retreat
    11/29 - 12/9 justin_a_lyesse @ WS
    11/30 - 12/7 Maralunatic @ Negril Palms/Travelers
    11/30 - 12/8 SVW @ GP

Soon come

User Info Menu

Mid Oct to first week of November

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Hi Phil, looking forward to going to one of your porch parties and the pool parties at the villa woo hoo so excited from Dolly

User Info Menu

Me and Stevo.....nov 10 to 21@ catcha/IA.

User Info Menu

Were all booked for Negril
    Nov 30 to Dec 15
    White sands for the marathon
    Catcha to recover from the race
    Coco to get some beach time in

Mike and Rita

User Info Menu

So to be off topic a little, we have looked the villa from the outside many times, and of course all the pictures. However for us to make it financially feasible for us we would need to go with at least two other couples or a full house. My question is can the villa handle 6-8 people with tripping over each other? Does the flow work or is it a pain? Are there privacy issues? Does the road noise get to be too much? We have also thought 1 other couple and just make it the second part of our stay as a treat. Have you stayed/been inside the villa? Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Yeah, Colleen told that she was hoping to come that time in Nov but with her long recovery that she'll need for her bad foot, she said she can't come now.

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    So to be off topic a little, we have looked the villa from the outside many times, and of course all the pictures. However for us to make it financially feasible for us we would need to go with at least two other couples or a full house. My question is can the villa handle 6-8 people with tripping over each other? Does the flow work or is it a pain? Are there privacy issues? Does the road noise get to be too much? We have also thought 1 other couple and just make it the second part of our stay as a treat. Have you stayed/been inside the villa? Your thoughts?
    Well I didn't stay over (since I could stumble to my own garden side room after partying with the wild folks there at night.. lol) but I was inside the villa 3-4 times back in April and it handles that many people easily (I don't think there was ever less than 8-10 people in the place when I visited). Each room is large with 2 full/queen beds and their own bathroom. In between the 4 rooms is a large living room and dining room with a huge table that can seat 8-10 easily. Probably the smallest area is their kitchen which is Galley style (but 2-4 people can easily work in there to prep a meal). Finally they have another large table on the covered patio in the pool area (where everyone seems to hangout). In general, the villa is tastefully decorated and pretty well updated with ceramic tile, newer furniture and kitchen appliances. I also believe that the hotel had staff come over one night and cook a meal for the house. THe people that stayed there also asked for a grill and the hotel brought them one to use that week out back. Since I didn't sleep there, I don't know much about the road noise at night but during the day, with everyone out back by the pool, I never noticed it. If I ever organized a large crew to visit WS, I'd definitely would stay there. I hope this helps...

Last edited by ukran1ans; 08-03-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Wow great information. from outside you really can't tell. We will definitely book that house in the coming years. Just need to find 2 or 3 other couples that want to sleep when their dead......

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Well I didn't stay over (since I could stumble to my own garden side room after partying with the wild folks there at night.. lol) but I was inside the villa 3-4 times back in April and it handles that many people easily (I don't think there was ever less than 8-10 people in the place when I visited). Each room is large with 2 full/queen beds and their own bathroom. In between the 4 rooms is a large living room and dining room with a huge table that can seat 8-10 easily. Probably the smallest area is their kitchen which is Galley style (but 2-4 people can easily work in there to prep a meal). Finally they have another large table on the covered patio in the pool area (where everyone seems to hangout). In general, the villa is tastefully decorated and pretty well updated with ceramic tile, newer furniture and kitchen appliances. I also believe that the hotel had staff come over one night and cook a meal for the house. THe people that stayed there also asked for a grill and the hotel brought them one to use that week out back. Since I didn't sleep there, I don't know much about the road noise at night but during the day, with everyone out back by the pool, I never noticed it. If I ever organized a large crew to visit WS, I'd definitely would stay there. I hope this helps...

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Wow great information. from outside you really can't tell. We will definitely book that house in the coming years. Just need to find 2 or 3 other couples that want to sleep when their dead......
    A bunch of us stayed there the last week of April of this year. What he said is correct. Spacious rooms with ample storage for everything and closet space. Each room has their own two-vanity sink and walk-in shower. Plus plenty of shelves on the bathroom wall for all your personal things. You can definitely hear street noise (motorcycles racing up and down the street at night and peeps walking by talking). Only woke me up once in 8 days. So if you’re a light sleeper, might get one closer to the pool. Plus they also have a second door that goes outside by the pool. Kitchen is small but works good. Living room with big screen TV and big table with plenty of chairs. We spent most of our time outside by or in the pool. One night we had a cookout and had 19 of us there. Everyone had a blast and was very comfortable. We tried to book for next April when we checked out but it was already booked. 😢. TIP: keep all the bedroom doors closed. Keeps your rooms much cooler.