Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Food delivery West End

User Info Menu

Food delivery West End

Hi guys
    Liking fir info/contact fir food delivery deep
    West End
    Staying two weeks at Tingalaya’s and we have stayed there before Food in the evening was hard to come by So we are looking for food pick up and delivery
    Thxs

User Info Menu

Re: Food delivery West End

im not sure about delivery. Somewhere West is about a 3 min walk from Tingalaya's . They have awesome food. Try the tacos.

User Info Menu

Most places can have a driver deliver food to you...just ask the restaurant where you order...will usually incur a fee.

User Info Menu

I found if you have established a relationship with a restaurant they will gladly deliver at no charge, although a tip is appropriate

User Info Menu

So just make sure you have some phone #'s of some restaurants with you. Also, when staying far out west end, we have used this person (contact name removed) and it worked out great: (content removed as contact mentioned is not a legal taxi service)

User Info Menu

call the german bar. they have a fellow i have known from red ground since he was a kid. just get his number name is michael. he will pick up and deliver where ever needed

User Info Menu

(Content removed as contact is not a legal taxi)

User Info Menu

Confused on the post that have been edited. Does one have to be a legal taxi to deliver food? I completely understand removing driver information if they are not a legal taxi and advertising their services here to transport people, however if someone is only carrying food what is the concern?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    ...I completely understand removing driver information if they are not a legal taxi and advertising their services here to transport people...
    Then you completely understand...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!