Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW --- only 4 sleeps - really?

User Info Menu

Where is that last photo from? I like how you framed it.

Don't carry your bags any more than you have to. Get one of those carts, pay someone, let the driver or hotel man take care of it, just don't carry. You both don't need a bad back...... I know, been there done that. Aaaand........ Have a nice trip!
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

enjoy Sweetness. Looking forward to your report and pics...hope to see ya on camera at a cast!
    T

User Info Menu

Going more frequently and staying longer - hmmmm I know that path!

I will PM my phone # to you, can't remember if I gave it to you before.

User Info Menu

Thanks all.

John - that shot is from my balcony at Blue Horizon on West End. thank you for the compliment - I have so much to learn about photography but once in a while get a sweet shot like that.

Lola (lol) yep tree reaches this year which I have only done one other year - its odd tho my passport tells me this will only be my 8th reach ever since I found my second home in 2006.....feels like I have know this place my whole life but I am still a newbie compared to many. And I give thanks and praise to be able to have a long stay - life has made time for me and that is such a luxury that I am so grateful for...... I will ck you once I get settled in. Bless.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

3 sleeps for me as well Ms. Sweetness. Hope to see you on "di rock!"

User Info Menu

So excited for you, Sweetness!!!
    Looking forward to reading your updates from Paradise! I wish we could have met you on this last trip but I know we'll be there again!
    Have an amazing, relaxing, wonderful and rejuvenating time in Jamaica!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

just had a Flashback to my last reach when the band at Sangster asked me to play maracas with them (lol) - then I made them all laugh when they asked "first time to JA?" and I said in my best patios "nooo saaah"
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 013 (Small).jpg
Views: 137
Size:  41.1 KB
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Great pic- I know your staying awhile, if I may ask where did you find monthly rates? Thinking of staying a month myself in Jan. and get out of the Missouri cold & snow.

User Info Menu

Hi Julie - I am staying at Westender but there are places with lower rates....its a bit of a splurge for me.
    Decide your budget range, cliffs/beach, for long stay I need a kitchenette (smll fridge/elec burners), etc.
    If you post and ask for recommendations boardies will help you find a bunch of options. Give us your "must haves" as different people have different comfort levels (super rustic to fufu fancy lol). For me its seaside/seaview so that is at a premium$$$. If you are willing to stay gardenside across the road from the sea then there a some great options - usually around $500-700US per month. Staying a month is great so I hope you can swing it......my best advice is to make a strict budget and stick to it (find ways to eat/drink cheap in your room, that is the biggest culprit of spending too much). Bless
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Enjoy Sweetness!!!!