Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1993 Photos - Negril the water view

User Info Menu

Re: 1993 Photos - Negril the water view

I suffer from that too, Weathermon. But by your answer, yes -- it's BHV. I used to spend a lot of time at that bar when I stayed at the Beach Club.

User Info Menu

Great pics
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Grand Lido gave the M/S Zein to a not for profit outfit in Florida. They totally re-furbished the yacht and sold it. The profits went to a children’s charity but I don't know if it was to the U.S. only, or if other countries got some benefits.

The rocky cliffs in picture number 9 is the point right beside The Point Village just across the channel from Booby Cay. I believe this area was referred to as "Point Negril" back in the day. If so, this would have been where the famous pirate Calico Jack himself was arrested. He was arrested by British authorities, passed out drunk from weeks of partying. Calico Jack was taken to Spanish Town and tried. He then met his maker in a very bad way, in Port Royal.

Here’s to Calico Jack, the first in Negril to consume a little too much of the good stuff, and then pay the consequences later.

Cheers!!! Calico Jack