Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 2018 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Cool June 2018 Roll Call

So excited just booked the week of June 18 at the Grand Pineapple!!!
    Anyone else going down in June or the same week?

User Info Menu

Re: June 2018 Roll Call

Good Luck! I heard crickets last year when I had a May/June roll call. The crowds seem to shrink after April

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Good Luck! I heard crickets last year when I had a May/June roll call. The crowds seem to shrink after April

Bahahahahaha! Thats too funny! I thought it was oddly quiet. I love being there for the summer solstice. Thanks for posting.

User Info Menu

I don't know if you booked the GP before but that's probably a good choice because I think you'll get a slightly better crowd at an AI that time of year and when it gets boring at night, you can always wander over to Alfreds next door (which never closes it seems.. lol).

User Info Menu

We're hoping to book that week arriving at GP on 6/17. Just waiting for the OK from hubby's work. We were married in Negril on 6/21/12 so we want to be there for our anniversary. Fingers crossed
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie2012 View Post
    We're hoping to book that week arriving at GP on 6/17. Just waiting for the OK from hubby's work. We were married in Negril on 6/21/12 so we want to be there for our anniversary. Fingers crossed
    Awwww thats so sweet! You got married on the summer solstice. Hope you get to go...fingers crossed

User Info Menu

Yes this will be the the fourth time at the GP. They have the best AI food that we have ever had anywhere. AI meals get boring on day three, but we love their selection.

User Info Menu

Will be arriving on june 19th for a few weeks. Looking forward to some sunshine, hot weather, cooling rain, warm ocean waters and an adventure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by originallovebirds View Post
    Awwww thats so sweet! You got married on the summer solstice. Hope you get to go...fingers crossed
    We're booked, be there June 17th
    Last edited by Sophie2012; 05-06-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie2012 View Post
    We're booked, be there June 17th
    Congrats you booked it!!!! See you there!!!