Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: How busy is it typically the last 2 weeks of November ?

User Info Menu

How busy is it typically the last 2 weeks of November ?

Hi

Just wondering how busy it is in Negril the last 2 weeks of November ? More than in Sept ??

Thinking of the 21-28th ....

Need a Thanksgiving break ...

Thanks !!

Jamman

User Info Menu

Re: How busy is it typically the last 2 weeks of November ?

Personally, i find it is not that busy.

I have been a few times for American Thanksgiving and yes, while it is busier than normal during the off season it is still nowhere as busy as say December through to March. I find the end of November is the perfect time to go.

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

We have been going the last week or 2 of November for years and we find it perfect.Busy but not so busy you can't get great service most places.

User Info Menu

This will be my 5th year in a row there doing the 10 days after the US thanksgiving and it's my favorite time because it's when the tourist season begins to pick up (definitely a step up from Sept, which I thought was dead when I was there in Sept 3 years ago, in comparison) so when you go out, there's a good mix of people but it's not over crowded on the beach or in the bars. Also, if you make it to the first weekend of December, you have the Raggae marathon (my oldest daughter ran a half marathon a couple of years ago).

Last edited by ukran1ans; 07-09-2018 at 09:17 AM.

User Info Menu

We normally go Thanksgiving Day for 10 days and it is perfect. Last yr we went a week early and seen no difference in the crowd.

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the comments

We made if official going Nov 21 to 28th !! Can't wait !!