Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2019

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: April 2019

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    So, I'm thinking we should do a "pub crawl the other way" on Tuesday, April 23. Thoughts?
    Sure, as long as I'm recovered From Roots concert the night before.. lol
    Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Put me down as a maybe for April 10 to 21 at WS.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justin_a_lyesse View Post
    Put me down as a maybe for April 10 to 21 at WS.
    With or without the boys this time??
    Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Sure, as long as I'm recovered From Roots concert the night before.. lol
    an official concert or a Monday night live music session?
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    an official concert or a Monday night live music session?
    One of their usual Mon/Wed local band concerts (I just have to remember to stick to Stripes and not get into liquor and I should be ok... lol)

Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    With or without the boys this time??
    I would be coming solo this time. But, I just got a quote from WS for $83 USD per night even though I paid $65 (all in) per night a couple of weeks ago. That is their "repeat customer" rate. So as a repeat customer I have the privilege of paying 29% more than I did last time. I know i'm partly coming in high season but still... that's a bit too much.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justin_a_lyesse View Post
    I would be coming solo this time. But, I just got a quote from WS for $83 USD per night even though I paid $65 (all in) per night a couple of weeks ago. That is their "repeat customer" rate. So as a repeat customer I have the privilege of paying 29% more than I did last time. I know i'm partly coming in high season but still... that's a bit too much.
    Yeah, their high season ends April 15th. But if you look at the bill they send you, you're getting both parts (high and low season). Their high season rate is over $90. That's why I scheduled for the 16th (I was leaning towards going there til I found a $69/night deal at Coco La Palm).

After checking trivago, that $83/night (after taxes) is still a deal on the beach for that time frame. If you can push it to after the 15th, you can find alot of deals on the beach (including WS).

Last edited by ukran1ans; 12-19-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Go Bills!

User Info Menu

Since returning from a 3 week Negril, Mo Bay and Portland visit in June, finally air fares for my April return dropped. Arriving on the 4th thru the 14th, staying at Beach Club Condos. Can I get a woo hoo!

User Info Menu

We will be at Couples Negril starting on April 22, but then move to Catcha for a few nights before moving again to Rockhouse for a few nights. We have been going to Jamaica (Mainly Negril) since the late 80's and love Bloody Bay and love our time on the cliffs. Best of both worlds.
    Respect and good travels!

User Info Menu

LivinginThe603, we be in for the 23rd, had fun last year.