Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Soon come with my boys!

User Info Menu

Soon come with my boys!

Just sitting here at my office day dreaming................I rarely post on the board but i have followed Rob since the Beingees's days. Like many people on this board Jamaica is very special to me and has influenced how I live my life. Came to this Island when I was 18 for one month with my friends from Italy and I met some people that I consider family today! I still visit the Island quite often and now 25yrs later I am taking my two boys along with me. This will be there 3rd time to Jamaica and now that they are older (11 and 9) we are able to explore some of the places I have always wanted them to see. It makes me so happy to see that they love Jamaica as much as I do and hopefully making longtime friends as I did. To be honest all they are talking about is snorkeling ,Ting, jerkchix, lobster and patties!LOL I tried to attach a pic but can't figure out how to rotate....Name:  IMG_2172.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  1.59 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Soon come with my boys!

Hey, hey Koolbreeze,
    you are doing it right. Hope you all have a great time!

Seems the kids have the basics down pat.
    Just imagine how wonderful their minds will be when they are grown.
    Keep up the good work!

User Info Menu

It's wonderful your boys love Jamaica as much as you do.

User Info Menu

Handsome boys! Looks like they can raise some hell together. Have a great time.