Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Do you want someone to call 24/7 for illness or injury? PreRegister now!

User Info Menu

Do you want someone to call 24/7 for illness or injury? PreRegister now!

We are all gearing up for the upcoming season. Be mindful of your needs and plan ahead! If you have ANY health issues you need to PreRegister. To have 24/7 Telephone Triage access to me you must PreRegister @ www.j.mp/comfortsJA Then you may fill out the contact form with where you are staying, dates of travel, allergies/medical history, medications, emergency contact numbers back home, travel insurance numbers and more! This enables me to assess your situation and try to advise over the phone. Without your information I cannot make appropriate plan of care! You make the choice if you want an advocate on your side to assist in an illness/injury, urgent issue day or night. If you need to be seen I will tell you if that can be me, or you need physician and work with what services are available at that time. What is available changes daily and depends on the day and time!

I also do hotel service calls and some apartments. Service call fees apply and this depends on the time of call ( day, night,holiday). I am FIRST call at many hotels and apartments for years. I need to know where I am going in the middle of the night. I will not go out searching for property, you must Pre Register if you are off the path and I can find property before you get here OR make arrangements to drive by ahead of an incident. Saftey is #1 for all involved. If I cannot service you I will tell you! I carry medic bag, equipment to assess, supplies to provide nursing services and AED if deemed necessary for life threatening event. (additional service fee) I have physicians I can reach out to via phone and sometimes telemedicine(they charge small fee for consult). Trust me, it is well worth it so you do not have to run around! If prescriptions are then needed we can have them delivered! I do my best to make a plan with you!

I cannot stress enough you all should have travel insurance for reimbursement. Most services including myself are cash and you get a receipt. I use Lifecall ambulance and like other services they require credit card. Please come prepared! I can get you services quicker and fascilitate needs. I have built relationships with many services and physicians to connect 24/7 and it is my 5th year doing this! Please go to my website and email with questions. After PreRegistration I will respond with additional questions and make sure you know I have your back! Nurse Beth
    Attached Images Attached Images