Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transportation from Sav back to negril?

User Info Menu

Re: Transportation from Sav back to negril?

Weeboy, Linston is very easy to work with even if it is one way. Contact him and see what you can work out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    My daughters arranging things, but I believe The Rockhouse provides transport as they are affiliated with the school.
    we are just unsure we want to return at the same time .
    What else do you plan to do in Sav? Keep in mind the school may not "want" you later than the arranged time, HOWEVER, I do suggest you spend additional time in Sav. I'd recommend speaking with someone at Rockhouse, given that Sav is kind of a large town... what do you want to do and see.... it may be helpful to have a local driver/guide to take you around to notable or interesting spots. Just some thoughts
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Would never intend to stay without discussing with school officials first. My daughters first time to Jamaica and wanted to do something to help. She just was hoping not to travel there drop the stuff and turn around and leave. Hopes to spend a little time with disrupting them of course.
    We have a neighbor here at home who has a home in Sav who will be picking us up later in the week to show us around. My daughter is in contact with Rockhouse trying to nail down arrangements. If we can’t we will explore doing the same but in negril. Or speak to St.Anthonys.
    I Thank you you for your input.