Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of interest

User Info Menu

Of interest

So as of today Canadian's can now legally carry up to 30 grams of green as personal use. I wonder what a gallon freezer bag will be worth there Or if travelers from the north will start looking for the beach entrepreneur's to carry more potent strains.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Re: Of interest

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    So as of today Canadian's can now legally carry up to 30 grams of green as personal use. I wonder what a gallon freezer bag will be worth there Or if travelers from the north will start looking for the beach entrepreneur's to carry more potent strains.
    Good luck getting that gallon bag thru Jamaican customs. I gotta believe they'll be checking the Canadian direct flights more closely...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Good luck getting that gallon bag thru Jamaican customs. I gotta believe they'll be checking the Canadian direct flights more closely...
    I don't know why they would - it's legal in both place now. The biggest problem will be Canadians going to the US - I am not looking forward to that!
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I’m amazed at how quickly the Canadian flag with a Ganga leaf has replaced the maple leaf. They’re gonna sell a lot more Poutine!

User Info Menu

It was just on the news that my little province (N.S.) sold $100 000 worth in the first 2 hrs!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    I don't know why they would - it's legal in both place now. The biggest problem will be Canadians going to the US - I am not looking forward to that!
    SLP...Ganja is currently decriminalized in Jamaica and only up to two ounces.
    It is not legal in Jamaica except for medical use.

User Info Menu

Oh, thanks Lisa. For some reason I thought it went from decriminalization to legal like we did here. Unfortunately I can't get edibles this year and I don't smoke.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Oh, thanks Lisa. For some reason I thought it went from decriminalization to legal like we did here. Unfortunately I can't get edibles this year and I don't smoke.
    Maybe someone will post on how to make edibles from the leaf...

User Info Menu

Easy way is a super fine sift put into melted butter, let it set for 15 minutes before adding to recipe. Unfortunately there is no THC quantity control so be cautious!! Our friends are still talking about a brownie session on the beach 15 years ago. Funny now but it wasn’t then.