Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: One night only

User Info Menu

One night only

Hi all. I'm looking for a little insight. Arriving in MoBay late afternoon and will be staying at Toby's for one night in MoBay. How much should I expect to pay for a cab to my hotel? Ride is only about a mile. Also, I've never paid much attention as we usually have friend pick us up. Also, should I go outside for a cab or should I try and arrange something inside? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

User Info Menu

Re: One night only

Last time I went to Toby's from the airport I think we paid around $7 us. Give one of the gentlemen buzzing around your luggage a couple bucks and he'll take you right to a cab and carry your luggage.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Since you can almost walk to Tobys...its definitely under $10us for a couple of people...I'm not sure how many people you have with you.
    You can get a driver inside or out...make sure they have a red license plate if you hail someone outside.

User Info Menu

As always in Jamaica, agree on the fee before getting into the cab

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info!! I was guessing it would be around the $10 area. As always, you guys (ladies) rock!! Thanks again.

User Info Menu

10 bucks...a smile and a tip.......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

The question is, will it be Hot Hot Hot?
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax