Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelican Bar

User Info Menu

Re: Pelican Bar

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    i noticed they didn't mention the fact that the floating bar has no bathroom.

Just do what the fish do

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

In my opinion it was too far. It wasn’t worth giving up a day in Negril. Maybe if we had a better tour guide? Calico Jacks might be a better choice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    Just do what the fish do

Cap
    lol.

i'd be interested in visiting calico jack's, but i'm not pressed about pelican bar. my sister and her husband went and they said it was a'ight but nothing they'd rush back to.

User Info Menu

Floyd's Pelican Bar is not something that is worth being a destination trip from Negril but it is a good place to add-on to a Black River Tour or maybe on the way back from Accompong Town, Y.S. Falls or Appleton. In 2003, before Hurricane Ivan, it was barely held together with some rope and rusty nails and (in my book) a little more "unusual" and a spot I stopped in frequently on boat rides from Treasure Beach.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

We loved the Pelican Bar. We had the entire place to ourselves. We ate a fresh fish dinner, had a Dark and Stormy and played dominos with the guys working there. We stopped along the way at the Peter Tosh Masoleum in Bluefield and went to YS Falls and stopped for some Black Pepper shrimp. I think Mayfiled falls is a lot more fun than YS but the Pelican Bar is definitely worth a vist in my opinion.

User Info Menu

Did you apply for the bartenders job?
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]