Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Where and When This Year???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Where and When This Year???

Well, life is short, so eat the cake and book the trip!!! We got some incredible deals this year at Mar Blue and the Treasure Beach hotel through Airbnb, so much so that we splurged on Buccaneer villa for 4 nights. It’s good for the soul for me to get down their and unwind, relax, and make some great friends along the way!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Sounds like you've got it all mapped out. I'm curious as to how you will find the Buccaneer? I wasn't aware that Airbnb had listings in Villas and hotels, thought it was more private homes but what do I know. As far as life is short goes I got you on that but too much going on at the moment in my life that doesn't include Jamaica, sorry to say!! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I was in JA. Hopefully more folks will share their trips to TB as the board has been slim pickens lately. Stay cool and walk good!!

User Info Menu

Airbnb has listings for everything from rooms to villas to the treasure beach hotel, but Buccaneer is not through Airbnb. We actually saw it from the water on our ride back from the pelican bar last year and looked it up. Booked it through the owner directly, so an iOS to see it as well, have only seen it from afar! Will take lots of pics and try to do another mini report when we get back. This year it is no kids just yet, although last year they jumped on board when I found a flight for 600 cdn return and direct from Winnipeg. You never know.....
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley