Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Where and When This Year???

User Info Menu

Re: Where and When This Year???

I met Loren and both sons as well @rumghoul

When we had scooters we went via the paved road out from Kingfisher Plaza then right onto GB Rd around the police station. Not bad on a scooter, definitely longer though, and more work on a bicycle!

User Info Menu

I haven't sorted through my photos and such yet, but here's a video of the dolphins we found out with Dennis one day -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhK...ature=youtu.be

User Info Menu

Great video Liz!! We (finally) saw some dolphins from our veranda at Villa Du Soleil this year!

User Info Menu

hey_mon, I know its only been a few weeks since your return to Winterpeg but can you possibly bang out a summery of your time in TB and how you liked Sunset?? A few pics to wash it down with would be cool too!! Hope its not asking too much. Thanks johng

User Info Menu

I'm with johng! I'm seriously thinking about Treasure Beach for our next trip and love to hear about all the places to stay and things to do. Like it's been said before on this post, Negril is great but it's getting a bit too crowded for this country girl! Went to Port Antonio last year and loved it, but everyone has great things to say about TB also.
    So, yes please! May I have some more?

User Info Menu

Go - you will not be sorry. Any questions, just ask. Someone will have an answer for you

User Info Menu

Maralunatic, You will really like Treasure Beach it's the most laid back part of the island as far as a fun in the sun location goes. Reminiscent in many ways of Negril in the 70's. There are many options as far as accommodations goes from Villa's to Hotels to BnB's. I stay at Sunset Resort and Villa's. It is not a typical resort more of a hotel centrally located and fairly priced it is a fun place to stay. Just read some threads from the South Coast section of Negril.com and you'll find a ton of info about TB. You'll be happy that you checked it out!!

User Info Menu

Hope everyone has a safe, healthy and fun summer! We are booked at Villa Du Soleil for another February trip which always makes me happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images